Monday, August 13, 2012

BCC


The 29th and Yale congregation in Tulsa, OK, which has been supporting us financially “since the beginning”, asked if there were any opportunities associated with the Vanuatu work that they might be able to take on.  Knowing that they are heavily involved in the World Bible School correspondence course program, I suggested that they place an ad in the Vanuatu Daily Post offering courses.

We have done so locally in the past, but I figured offering English courses with a USA mailing address might interest a different segment of the population.  Sure enough, within only a month of placing the ad, three locals requested courses.  And just before I loaded this post, I received word of a fourth.  As they progress, I will begin following up with them in person.

Funds have been given to place the ad in the newspaper every other month for a year.  We pray that many will take the opportunity to study and obey God’s word!

No comments:

Post a Comment