Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here we go

I have been in Malekula for a week working on the house (not finished yet, but livable!), and am now in town awaiting the arrival of the rest of the family.  They are due to fly just a few minutes from now.  Though we have been planning for this move for months, now that we are here it is a bit overwhelming.  We rest assured that God is with us and that many are praying for us.  I remain very excited about the potential for the work here, and am optimistic about the future of the church.  I had the opportunity to worship with the brethren here on Sunday, and meet again with them on Wednesday night for prayer.  I continue to be amazed by the spiritual maturity they exhibit.

Sorry for this being such a short post, but I do not have my computer here yet and am therefore "on the clock" and need to get off the computer here as soon as possible.  Thanks so much for your prayers and kind expressions of support!  We will plan to post again next Friday, Feb 18.  Lukim yu...

1 comment:

  1. We are among the many praying for you. We can't wait to hear how God will use you in Malekula!

    ReplyDelete